You can establish a fund at the Community Foundation of Teton Valley with a gift today or through your will. Here’s how to get started:
- Work with our professional staff to define your charitable goals. We want to hear from you about the causes and organizations you care about most.
- Determine the type of grantmaking fund(s) best suited to accomplish your charitable giving goals – Community, Field of Interest, Donor Advised and more.
- Make your gift today or establish a future fund through your will using a variety of assets, including cash, appreciated stock or real estate. Most funds can be established with a minimum gift of $5,000.
Once your grantmaking fund has been established, you will:
- Receive tax benefits in the year your gift is made, while grants continue to benefit the community in future years.
- Enjoy freedom from administrative details.
- Benefit from opportunities to leverage your gift in partnership with other donors and with the Community Foundation.
- Watch the impact of your original gift and the grants that come from the fund you establish.
Under the stewardship of the Community Foundation staff and board, your gift can grow and become a permanent source of community capital, giving to the future forever.
If you have questions about the best type of fund for your needs, call the Community Foundation of Teton Valley at 208-354-0230.