2018 Tin Cup Challenge Event Day
Saturday, July 21st
Driggs City Park
Schedule of Events
- 9:00AM Competitive 5K/10K Run Start
- 9:03AM 5K Fun Run/Walk Start
- 9AM-12PM Meet your nonprofits & enjoy family-friendly activities & free breakfast
2018 Giving Period
Friday, June 1st –
Friday, July 27th
All donations must be received by the Community Foundation of Teton Valley by 5PM, July 27th.
Why is the Tin Cup Challenge important?
- Cultivates generosity as a cherished community value.
- Raises funds to help our local nonprofits meet their missions.
- Brings awareness to our hard-working nonprofit organizations.
- Serves as an efficient fundraising mechanism to save nonprofits time, money & resources so they can do the critical work of their missions.
1 in 4 local households engaged in charitable giving thru the Tin Cup Challenge in 2017.
Join us in celebration of the critical work our nonprofits do for Teton Valley and in recognition of the amazing generosity of our community on Event Day – July 21, 2018.
Meet local nonprofit organizations and learn about their missions serving the needs of our community in countless ways — providing crucial programs in the fields of health & human services, animal rescue, conservation & environment, civic service, arts & culture, education, and recreation. Visit the interactive, family-friendly nonprofit booths, run in the competitive 10K, 5K or Fun Run/Walk, and enjoy free breakfast at the Driggs City Park.
Celebrate the difference generosity makes for both our nonprofits and our community, join us on Event Day!